Secure your future, book your appointment now via Eventbrite click here
The enrolment process is a key part of your admissions into Aston University Sixth Form.
The enrolment guidelines for applicants attending enrolment is available here
- Thursday 12th August 12-5pm
- Friday 13th August 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Saturday 14th August 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Monday 16th August 9.00am - 4.30pm
It is important that you book an appointment on these days as places are limited. If you are not available on these dates please advise email@example.com so we can discuss possible alternative arrangements.
What to bring with you:
- GCSE results (hardcopy or if you have received them via email you will need to be able to access and show your email to AUEA staff and be able to forward results to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Proof of ID - passport or birth certificate
- Proof of home address
- Resource fee payment £25 (this covers the cost of school locker, student lanyard and card, printer credit - see parent handbook for full details)
How to find us
If you require any further information contact email@example.com