Aston University Engineering Academy will be nationally recognised as a centre of excellence in providing the very best engineering and technical education for successful and rewarding careers.
Academy of Excellence.
In order that we as a community develop and achieve our aim of becoming a world class centre of excellence in Engineering, Science and Business we must continually strive to do the following:
- Working in partnership with our students, their parents, the University, regional and national employers, the professional bodies, local schools and the community.
- Having high aspirations and expectations of its staff and students in both professional and personal development.
- Fostering values that equip students for success.
- Providing every student with a personalised pathway through and beyond the Academy.
- Creating an inspirational learning community within which everyone is empowered to be a learner, a teacher and a leader.
- Developing and delivering a challenging and innovative employer led curriculum that is applied and focused on the industrial and business world to prepare students for Employment, Apprenticeships or Higher Education.
- Involving staff and students in the continuous improvement of life in the Academy, through reflection, research and publication of practice.