Aston University Sixth Form and Engineering Academy will be nationally recognised as a centre of excellence in providing the very best academic and technical education for successful and rewarding careers in Engineering, Science, Health and Business.
- Provide every student with a personalised pathway through and beyond the UTC providing them with 'Knowledge for Life and Skills for the Future'.
- Ensure high aspirations and expectations of all our staff and students' professional and personal development challenging "What makes them different".
- Working with students to develop and foster our key values of employability that equip students for future success (AUEA 7 Rs)
- Develop and deliver a challenging and innovative University and employer-led curriculum contextualised to the STEMM business world.
- Nationally lead outstanding diversity and social mobility of students progressing into STEMM Employment, Apprenticeships, or Higher Education.
AUEA enables incredible futures for our young people by supporting them to overcome significant challenges especially social deprivation limiting factors and consequently changes lives.
This is the impact of a specialist curriculum, high-quality teaching, and learning in collaboration with employers and universities to ensure that students can release their aspirations, underpinned by strong cohesion and belonging, safety and welfare and an unrelenting focus on each student’s future potential.
This is what we are proud of!