Before arranging your visit
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, you cannot visit at this time.
- Do you or any member of your household/ family have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID‑19? Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID‑19 test result?
Have you travelled internationally in the last 14 days?
- If yes, confirm where and if this is a country that has been agreed as safe for travel by the government then visiting can proceed. If this is not on the list then 14 days quarantine will apply and visiting won't be allowed.
- Visit the gov.uk website for more information about travel corridors
- Have you had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID‑19, or been in isolation with a suspected case in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- High temperature or fever
- New, continuous cough
- A loss or alteration to taste or smell
If you have any questions about health and safety, and especially as it relates to the controls we have put in place to minimise the risk from Covid-19, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Jason Allibone, our Head of Safety and Compliance, at email@example.com or via 0121 380 0579