Did you know that if you refer a friend to apply for September 2018 entry at Aston University Engineering Academy or Aston University Sixth Form, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a 4K UHD TV?
Simply ask for a 'Recommend a Friend' card from reception or email email@example.com
Then return to us at :
Admissions, Aston University Engineering Academy, 1 Lister Street, Birmingham, B7 4AG.
AUEA Grand Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize draw (the "Grand Prize Draw") is open to people aged 13 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees of Aston University Engineering Academy (AUEA) and Aston University Sixth Form and their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may enter the Prize Draw, providing recommended students are eligible
3. Eligible recommended students must be of age to enter AUEA at either Year 9, 10 or 12 in September.
4. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Aston University Engineering Academy (AUEA) and Aston University Sixth Form containing information about applying for entry to the UTC and/or careers in Engineering and Science. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the recommendation card and submit both your name and email address along with the recommended student’s name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions or to submit Electronic recommendation entries please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Grand Prize Draw" in the subject line.
6. Multiple entries may be entered by the same recommending person, but must contain different details for prospective eligible students.
7. AUEA accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by AUEA.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 9 July 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a witnessed draw undertaken by an independent student. The draw will take place on 10 July 2018.
10. There is one winner, with a reserve winner drawn at the same time. Failure to make contact with the winner in 14days will result in the prize being awarded to the reserve winner.
10. The winner will receive a UHD Television purchased from John Lewis. The exact make, size and specification may change from shown, based on stock in July 2017. Purchased occurs from John Lewis with transfer of extended Warranty to the winner.
11. AUEA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from collecting the prize).
12. The winner will be notified by email between 10 July 2018 and 12 July 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to AUEA within 14 days of being notified by AUEA, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and AUEA shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and AUEA shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize may require collection from either a store or from Aston University Engineering Academy, 1 Lister Street, B7 4AG.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 12 July 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: AUEA Marketing Grand Prize Draw, Aston University Engineering Academy, 1 Lister Street, B7 4AG.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. AUEA retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on AUEA's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by AUEA and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by AUEA and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. AUEA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. AUEA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of AUEA for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. AUEA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of AUEA in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. AUEA shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Aston University Engineering Academy Trust, Aston University Engineering Academy, 1 Lister Street, B7 4AG.